יום ראשון, 31 ביולי 2011

?What is Style


 


For years now I have been trying to understand what makes fashion and what makes style.

I don't quite remember when I got into fashion, but I can distinctly recall being in the 7th or 8th grade and despising dressing like everyone else.
Years have past, and I got a reputation amongst my friends and family as someone with a good sense of style. Though I am grateful for that reputation, I can't help but feeling that I'm not completely true to myself.
As someone who once proud herself as not following the herd when it came to fashion, I gradually noticed more and more "trendy" items getting through to my wardrobe, not always knowing if it's something I truly like or just something I saw one time too many, and now I like it like everybody else does.
Now, when I look in the mirror, I might see an image that have been inspired by five different bloggers looking back at me, and it's getting harder and harder to find that 8th grader within.

But then again, I might just be exaggerating...

I think this blog might help me figure myself out somewhat, and give me some much needed perspective and creative outlet.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה